In stock
(1 customer review)

Coffee – Creamy Gold

940 ден3.259 ден

Creamy Gold coffee mainly stands for the sweet, aromatic taste of vanilla and hazelnut. Try our unique Creamy Gold coffee and expand your wealth.

SKU: v Categories: , Tag:


A little bitter taste can never hurt coffee. This assessment is mainly due to the properties of the Robusta beans, which have a pleasant bitterness. At 20 percent of our Creamy Gold coffee, they give the remaining 80 percent of Arabica beans the right flavor profile. The combination gets a fascinating complexity of flavor from the mostly Arabica grown in the highlands. Less caffeine and less acidity make the coffee sweeter and finer.

Arabica and Robusta:

The combination of Arabica and Robusta beans of 80 and 20 percent respectively fulfills the taste desire for a perfect balance between sweetness, creaminess and bitterness. The sweet aromatic note is based on the combination of vanilla and hazelnut flavor. Ideal growing conditions such as the nature of the soil, the amount of rain, the intensity of the sun and the temperature make our Creamy Gold coffee top class. The high quality of both types of beans is based on careful roasting.

Additional information

Creamy Gold

100 capsules 3,259.00 ден, 25 capsules 940.00 ден

1 review for Coffee – Creamy Gold

  1. Ана

    Предобро е! Идеално за тие што не сакаат силно и горко еспресо.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *