DATA WE COLLECT
The data we collect includes data that you knowingly and actively provide to us when you use or participate in some of our services, as well as any data automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically save standard data provided by your web browser. This data may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit and technical details when encounter a certain error.
Please note that although this data cannot identify someone by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual individuals.
We may request personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Place of residence
- Date of birth
LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only collect and use your personal data when we have a legitimate reason to do so. In such case, we only collect personal data that is reasonably necessary to provide you with our services.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect personal data from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- You are using a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- You contact us via e-mail, social media or any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social networks
We may collect, store, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal data will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience with our website
- for analysis, market research and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to enable you to access and use our website, accompanying applications and related social media platforms
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
Please note that we may combine data we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we collect and process personal data and while we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
You are responsible for the selection of any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own data within the boundaries of our Services.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal data for our compliance with a legal, accounting or reporting obligation or for archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share personal data with:
- subsidiary or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers in order to enable them to provide their services, such as: IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertising or analytics platforms, social networks
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any contest, sweepstakes or promotion that we conduct
- courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from our database of e-mail addresses or opt out of communications. Please be aware that we may need to request specific information from you to help us verify your identity.
If you believe that we have breached relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with a detailed description and details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the result of our investigation and the steps we will take to respond to your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory or data protection authority regarding your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect data about you and your activity on our website. A “cookie” is a small set of data that our website stores on your computer and accesses each time you visit it, so that we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on your preferences.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If legally necessary, we will ask for your permission or give you the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out of any new use of your personal data.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you can contact us using the following details:
Koljo Orcev 8/2-3, Strumica, Macedonia
Phone: +389 78 202 450